New Acura MDX For Sale in Hoffman Estates near Chicago, IL
*Prices shown do not include tax, title, license or doc fee and must be paid by the purchaser. Prices shown include a destination & handling charge. The destination & handling charge for sedans/SUVs is $995 or $1025, NSX is $1800 or $1995, and TLX PMC edition is $1995. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 847-519-9550 or by visiting us at the dealership.
The Key to Finding the Perfect Acura MDX
The ideal Acura MDX is a must-have. When you're shopping for reliability and luxury, stop by the lots at Muller's Woodfield Acura and have a look at the new MDX. This new SUV features some of the best technology on the market, making it the ideal road partner for drivers near Arlington Heights and beyond. As an Acura dealer, we understand the importance of longevity. If you're looking to find the perfect version of the MDX, here's what you need to do:
- Know your budget. If you're car shopping for a new MDX, be aware of the latest Acura MDX for lease and outright prices. Be sure to budget in your trade-in amount along with your down payment.
- Get an insurance quote See how much your monthly insurance payment will cost if you opt for an auto loan or lease with our finance center, then factor it into the budget above.
- Look for GAP coverage plans. If you're interested in financing a new vehicle, you'll want GAP coverage to cover negative equity. This type of coverage is meant for total loss scenarios. While we never want them to happen, we must be prepared
- Check out the trims. The new Acura MDX comes outfitted in
- Research standout MDX features.
Leasing vs. Buying an Acura MDX SUV
The benefits of a three-row luxury SUV aren't going to pay for themselves. If the new MDX is on your radar and you've tirelessly sifted through lease after lease, we might suggest switching up your strategies. Finding a new Acura MDX for sale in Estates, IL is not hard––it's the act of finding a price and special that works for you that can be difficult. The best thing to do when you're mulling over a car purchase is to think about the buying options. With auto loans, you have autonomy over the interiors and accessories. You can pass the vehicle on to a loved one when you pay it off or you can sell it to someone else. You will be required to take on service costs since you own the vehicle.
In comparison, lease deals offer shorter terms and lower down payments. You will not be able to personalize the vehicle, but you also won't have to take on huge service responsibilities. When it comes to buying or leasing an MDX, know that there are many options available. When in doubt, call on our finance center. We've been helping Chicago drivers find vehicles for years.